CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) VERIFICATION AFTER CLEANUP & DECONTAMINATION OF BUILDING SPACES
CEA utilizes proven scientific methods to validate the effectiveness of facility decontamination & cleaning using approved field and laboratory methods to confirm the elimination of COVID-19 in your facility.
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- APARTMENTS-MULTI FAMILY
- CONVENIENCE STORES
- SCHOOLS & COLLEGES
- OFFICE BUILDINGS
- INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
EMERGENCY RESPONSE: (888)310-7333
Serving New England and California
CEA’s COVID-19 VERIFICATION SERVICES POST- CLEANUP & DECONTAMINATION
The World was not prepared for this unprecedented pandemic. Fortunately, CEA is well prepared and ready to help by applying long-established experience. Because COVID-19 persists on hard surfaces for days and even weeks, it is critical to quickly both decontaminate and verify that cleaning has removed the contagion. Our verification services provide rapid results so facilities can restart quickly and keep operating. CEA offers unique skills and expertise in the verification of decontamination; this step goes well beyond simple cleaning to provide peace of mind and observes state-of-the art regulatory protocols. Specifically:
- CEA’s team is being led by our Health Scientist expert, Dr. Robert Palermo, M.S., Sc.D. Palermo has experience over two decades leading both emergency preparedness and human health & safety responses to several contagions including West Nile Virus, Smallpox, Anthrax, and Legionella at over 12 hospitals and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Our Verification Team members have experience conducting airborne and surface sampling for the presence of endotoxins and mycotoxins in hospital surgical suites, hospital laboratories and patient areas.
- We routinely conduct sampling for the presence of airborne bacteria and fungi in public buildings, schools, universities and colleges, and research laboratories.
- CEA personnel have performed both viable and nonviable fungal spore trap analyses in schools, banks, and public buildings. CEA staff have conducted indoor air and potable water sampling for Legionella and other organisms.
- CEA uses the latest verification sampling methods and on-site monitoring instruments to rapidly verify decontamination efforts in real time. These protocols have been designed to comply with FDA, CDC and WHO guidelines and requirements. CEA employs a tiered verification approach to confirm that your facility decontamination and cleaning is effective at removing COVID-19 from facility surfaces.
- For clean rooms, hospitals and more sensitive facilities, we provide additional laboratory verification to provide further assurance regarding cleaning success.
CEA stands ready to provide you with the assurance that your facility is safe again for your employees, visitors and customers