CEA is looking for the following professionals:
Senior Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (Santa Clara, California)
- Location: Santa Clara, California.
- Chemical engineer registration preferred.
- 15+ year experience with BS and MS.
- Registration as a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) a plus.
- Expertise working on a wide range of projects within the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) field.
- Experience with process hazards analysis and the development of procedures to manage hazards within the workplace.
- Experienced with EHS audits and assessments at a variety of R&D and manufacturing sites in the electronics and biotechnology industries
- Experience working with hazardous materials and hazards control in laboratory environments and manufacturing facilities.
- Experience evaluating the applications of Building and Fire Codes and hazardous materials management regulations to industrial EHS applications and operations.
- Experience providing regulatory interpretation for chemically intensive production processes, waste treatment, hazardous materials and hazardous waste management systems.
- Experience as a technical liaison with regulatory agencies for EHS issues associated with A&E design and facilities construction projects.
- Well versed with CA regulatory framework
- Excellent as project manager and client relationship manager.
Principal Remediation Engineer/Scientist (LSP)
- CEA is looking for a seasoned Remediation Professional with BS/MS (10 years+) that is an LSP and has direct experience managing investigations, remediation implementation, and helping clients chart a path to achieve permanent solutions.
Extensive experience with various remedial technologies, brownfield site redevelopment, and MCP regulatory interpretation. This position requires that the candidate be a successful Seller-Doer who has an existing practice with the expectation that they will bring substantial client relationships that will quickly help the top line. This is also the opportunity for the right candidate to grow into a remediation practice leader in New England.
Senior Remediation engineer (Bay Area, California)
CEA is looking for a seasoned Senior Remediation engineer in the Bay Area.
- Location: Bay Area-can work out of Santa Clara or San Carlos offices
- Environmental engineer (can be civil or mechanical)
- 10+ year experience with BS/MS, must be PE
- Significant environmental remediation experience, particularly with chlorinated VOCs
- Expertise in remedial design for Sub Slab Depressurization and SVE
- Experience with in situ soil and groundwater treatment options
- Experience with remedial system installation and operation
- Track record of successful site closures
- Well versed with CA regulatory framework
- Excellent as project manager and client relationship manager
- Plus to have SCAP experience
Project Manager/Senior Scientist (Portland, Maine)
Boyle Associates, a subsidiary of CEA, is a full-service environmental consulting firm located on the working waterfront in Portland, Maine. Our staff has extensive experience in meeting client needs of early stage development and preliminary project diligence, support in developing permit applications and obtaining regulatory approvals, and supporting compliance and oversight during construction. We support our clients on diverse projects in both terrestrial and marine environments. We work on a great variety of projects and this position offers a growth opportunity to the right applicant.
Boyle is seeking applicants for the position of Project Manager/Senior Scientist. This position is assigned to our Portland, Maine office located at 254 Commercial Street and reports to the company Principal. The successful applicant will help to lead our company’s portfolio of projects and be responsible for managing timelines, the development of technical reports, permit documents, and regulatory applications. Preference given to those with demonstrated permitting experience in our region.
This position will closely coordinate with all Boyle staff and other companies that are part of the CEA family. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: Successfully leads projects through completion and implements standards and processes for quality assurance and quality control of all project deliverables; Coordinate field efforts and technical studies to implement a well-managed process serving the diverse needs of our clients; Analyze current business processes and document control requirements; Facilitate collection and delivery of environmental data and use analytical/planning tools; Continually seek to improve practices to add quality and value in support of Boyle’s growth and practice goals while identifying and eliminating unnecessary and redundant actions.
MINIMUM ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have at least (A) six (6) years of full-time professional, administrative, supervisory, or managerial experience in business administration, business management, public administration, public management, clinical administration or clinical management of which (B) at least two (2) years must have been in a project management, supervisory or managerial capacity working as a consultant in the New England market. This is in addition to the following;
· Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
· Ability to thrive is a fast paced and variable work environment.
· Ability to travel and work extended hours during the field season.
· Experience leading teams and overseeing and ensuring work quality of others.
· Experience using full suite of Microsoft office tools (Project, Excel, etc.)
· Ability to effectively manage data and develop organize file structures.
· Willing and capable of working as part of a team.
· Able to develop and implement complex analytical decision making under pressure.