CEA opened the doors of its San Diego office on February 18, 2019. The newest office is located at 600 B Street in the heart of Downtown, San Diego with easy access to and from public transportation and the 163, 5, and 94 freeways. CEA’s office is inside the hip WeWork building right across the street from the popular Donut Bar and minutes away from Seaport Village, the USS Midway Museum, the San Diego Airport, Balboa Park, San Diego Bay, and the San Diego Zoo. Metered street parking is available around the building. There is also a free shuttle between the Horton Plaza mall and the WeWork building. With its central location, the San Diego office looks forward to hosting client and professional organization meetings and educational EHS events. For more information or to schedule a meeting in the San Diego office, contact Mychelle Fernandez at 858.243.0057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part-time EHS Manager Support for Chemical Manufacturer Locations Across U.S.
- Environmental Consulting Services for New England Gas Station, Sunoco
- Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance Services for New England Insurance Carrier
- Assessment, Remediation, and Regulatory Closure for a Worcester Regional Airport Authority
- Rehabilitation of Lead & Arsenic-Impacted Property for Central Massachusetts Municipality