In June of 2018 CEA acquired StoneHill Environmental (StoneHill) a well-regarded multi-disciplinary environmental consulting firm, located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Tim Stone, StoneHill’s President and Founder, started the firm 29 years ago, and StoneHill has become a fixture in the New Hampshire, Maine and Eastern Massachusetts markets. StoneHill has become well known for technical excellence and pragmatism. Although Tim plans to make more time for his family and new sailboat, he will be staying on at StoneHill to assist with the transition and continue to provide leadership. CEA now has a regional footprint including offices in Westborough, MA, Portsmouth, NH and Portland, Maine, with over 25 professionals that comprise the team. With this acquisition, CEA now has five LSP’s on staff, PG’s in NH and ME and PE’s throughout the six New England States.
- Part-time EHS Manager Support for Chemical Manufacturer Locations Across U.S.
- Environmental Consulting Services for New England Gas Station, Sunoco
- Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance Services for New England Insurance Carrier
- Assessment, Remediation, and Regulatory Closure for a Worcester Regional Airport Authority
- Rehabilitation of Lead & Arsenic-Impacted Property for Central Massachusetts Municipality