CEA is excited to announce that on Thursday, March 14, 2019, CEA acquired Green Environment, inc., a San Carlos, CA based environmental consulting firm that focuses on commercial-industrial property investigations & remediation, and EHS consulting. Mark Green, who founded the firm in 1991 will be staying on to assist with the transition, and Ellen Ackerman has also agreed to continue providing senior leadership for the EHS consulting practice. CEA now has three offices in CA and 7 offices nationwide to service the needs of our clients.
- Part-time EHS Manager Support for Chemical Manufacturer Locations Across U.S.
- Environmental Consulting Services for New England Gas Station, Sunoco
- Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance Services for New England Insurance Carrier
- Assessment, Remediation, and Regulatory Closure for a Worcester Regional Airport Authority
- Rehabilitation of Lead & Arsenic-Impacted Property for Central Massachusetts Municipality