Corporate Environmental Advisors (CEA) is a full-service environmental consulting firm with expertise in all aspects of environmental consulting, including: environmental due diligence, environmental engineering, site assessment and remediation, environmental health and safety (EH&S), industrial hygiene, hazardous building material assessments, emergency response, and multi-media sampling and related field services. CEA is headquartered in Central MA, with branch offices in New Hampshire and Maine.
- Founded and Incorporated: 1985
- Headquarters: Westborough
- Projects Successfully Completed: approximately 8,000
- Clientele: Biopharma, Hospitals, Colleges & Universities, Major Petroleum Retailers, Fortune 500 Companies, Private Developers, Industrial Facilities, State & Federal Agencies, Non-Profits, Insurance Companies, Real Estate Companies, Financial Institutions and Homeowners
- Service Area: Northeast United States
- Phone Number: 508-835-8822 and Toll Free 800-358-7960
- Ownership: Private
CEA’s management structure and professional staff includes: Professional Engineers (PE), Licensed Site Professionals (LSPs), Licensed Environmental Professionals (LEPs), Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), Certified Asbestos Inspectors, Human Health Risk Assessors, EHS Compliance Specialists, CAD Operators and Environmental Scientists. Our management structure and professional staff allows CEA to offer cost effective, high quality and practical solutions to a wide array of environmental challenges.
CEA also maintains a rigorous in-house Health & Safety (H&S) Program to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner. Safety is our highest priority and CEA is committed to conducting operations that protect people, property and the environment. We believe all injuries are preventable and work toward a goal of zero tolerance through management and proactive approaches.