Current Career Opportunities
We are currently seeking talented individuals to fill the following positions at our corporate headquarters located in West Boylston, Massachusetts or our new CT Office.
Please email resumes for job openings to email@example.com
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, LSP or LEP
CEA is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with a “seller-doer” mentality. The primary requirement being the ability to generate new business, either within CEA’s existing clientele and markets, or with new client relationhips in the environmental consulting industry. You will be required to develop, manage, and provide technical oversight of remediation and/or assessment projects in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Manage projects in accordance with the scope of work and schedule to ensure profitability.
- Client interaction, financial, and resource allocation responsibility.
- Effectively delegate project tasks to staff; providing specific guidance and oversight as required.
- Provide senior review and senior approval for documents and deliverables. Review reports for all level of staff and provide correction, mentoring and/or technical insight as required to improve final deliverables.
- Select/specify approporiate field techniques for assessment including but not limited to drilling, sampling and analytical methods.
- Anlayze and interpret assessment and remedial monitoring data.
- Develop team and individual goals, objectives, and training.
- Provide senior project oversight, ensure regulatory/policy compliance, and provide expert technical input on more complex projects.
Qualifications include a BS or MS degree in Environmental Sciences/related disipline and a minimum of 15 years of industry experience. Professional Certification as Massachusetts LSP or Connecticut LEP is required, with at least 5-8 years of full time progressive management experience. Candidate must have clear driving and OSHA records, and pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening.